The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the regulatory body that supervises the UK’s financial services industry.
Companies that operate under the guidance of the FCA have to meet strict and complicated capital adequacy requirements in order to maintain their status as an FCA registered business.
Jamesons Limited has extensive experience of dealing nationwide with a range of FCA registered firms from insurance intermediaries, financial advisors and boutique firms to full MiFID investment firms.
The services we provide in this highly specialised area are as follows:
- Assistance with profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow projections needed for registration.
- Full outsourcing service to cover all aspects of the firms accounting requirements i.e. bookkeeping, management accounts, payroll etc.
- Assistance and preparation of periodic FCA Gabriel returns.
- Full accounting and audit services.
- Tax efficient arrangements that allow you to work within your business’ capital adequacy requirements.
We have an excellent working relationship with our FCA Compliance partner based in the City of London who can provide further regulatory compliance services such as:
- Compliance support services.
- Compliance audits.
- Venture capital funding.
If these services are of interest then please get in touch with our compliance partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our aim is to relieve you of the burden of FCA compliance, allowing you the time to better focus on maintaining and developing your business.
If you would like further details on how we can help you please contact Gareth Jones at email@example.com or alternatively complete our online form below and we will get back to you.